|Please use the search function on this website if you are looking for something in particular. If you cannot find what you are looking for please e-mail us.|
- NHS Wales Delivery Framework 2013-14 WG has published the 2013-14 NHS Wales Delivery Framework. Download your copy from our website!
- Health Technology Fund 2013-14 Applications are now being received for funding from the Welsh Government Health Technology Fund. £10 million is available in 2013-14.
- Heart Disease Delivery Plan Mark Drakeford AM, Minister for Health and Social Services has launched Together for Health: A Heart Disease Delivery Plan. Click above for more information.
- SWCN have moved offices! The Cardiac Network office have moved from Cardiff to Newport with effect from Wednesday 17th April 2013. Click here for more information and the new address / telephone number.
- FH in the News - Blood screening that is preventing heart attacks – but not in England The Guardian presents a pleasing article highlighting the cascade programme in Wales - 22 January 2013
- Welsh Stroke Conference 2013Friday 21st June 2013 (Workshop on 20th June 2013)
- Cardiac Update Meeting - Arrhythmia Alliance/AFA/STARSThursday 11 July 2013
- Fourth Cardiff Symposium on Clinical Cardiovascular GeneticsThursday 21st and Friday 22nd November 2013
Agenda and papers published for twenty fifth Board meeting17 June 2013The agenda and papers have been published for the twenty fifth meeting of the Public Health Wales Board.
- more news >
- RSS Feed