|Please use the search function on this website if you are looking for something in particular. If you cannot find what you are looking for please e-mail us.|
- Health Technology and Telehealth Fund 2014-15 Applications now invited
- The ECG in Practice Flyer and Application Form Inaugural Training Day on 4th April 2014
- National Heart Failure Audit Report 2012/13 National Heart Failure Audit Report 2012-13 has just been published
- 2013-11-04 NHS Wales Planning Framework 2013-14 Ministerial Letter New Planning Framework now available
- MINAP Annual Report 2013 The 2013 MINAP Annual Report has now been published
- South Wales Cardiac Networks Teams Running / Swimming for the Hearts of Wales SWCN Teams Running / Swimming for the Hearts of Wales
- NHS Wales Delivery Framework 2013-14 WG has published the 2013-14 NHS Wales Delivery Framework. Download your copy from our website.
- Heart Disease Delivery Plan Mark Drakeford AM, Minister for Health and Social Services has launched Together for Health: A Heart Disease Delivery Plan. Click above for more information.
- 4th Cardiff ECG Course - ECG Primers for Generalist: Case Based WorkshopFriday 21st March 2014
- The ECG in Practice - Brush up your ECG interpretation SkillsFriday 4th April 2014
BHF Cymru Winter Newsletter
New Newsletter now published
National Heart Failure Audit Newsletter Issue 7 - November 2013
New Newsletter now available
NHS Planning Framework - Developing an Effective Planning System in NHS Wales
New Framework just published
QualityWatch - Is the quality of care in England getting better?
QualityWatch Annual Statement 2013 now available
Guidance for the management of suspected STEMI in patients with out of hospital cardiac arrest in Mid and West Wales - Local Response to NICE CG167
New Guidance Published
Transforming Health Improvement in Wales
Final Report now published
The Cardiac Echo Newsletter - Issue 3 - September 2013
Latest issue now avaialble
Public Health Wales Cardiovascular Web Pages
- Heart Disease Delivery Plan
- National Clinical Audit and Outcome Review Plan 2013-14
Change of reporting arrangements for Director of Nursing19 December 2013The reporting arrangements for the Director of Nursing have been amended so Rhiannon Beaumont-Wood is now reporting to the Chief Executive.
- more news >
- RSS Feed