WHO ARE WE?
Brecknock and Radnor Community Health Council is an independent statutory organisation which represents the interests of patients and the public in the National Health Service in
South Powys. We are an independent voice in your NHS and the services it provides.
Brecknock and Radnor covers the southern portion of the county of Powys which is the most sparsely populated county of Wales, with a population of 133,000, a spread of 2,000 miles, 100 miles north to south, 70 miles east to west.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU?
- Advise you on available health services
- Help you to find further information
- Help you to deal with other health bodies
- Listen to your comments
If you feel that you need to complain about any aspect of the Health Service, we can help you by:
- Providing information about NHS Complaints Procedures
- Making enquiries on your behalf
- Acting as a Patient's Friend at meetings with Health Service Managers