Advocacy is defined as "giving active support". This is the role of our Complaints Advocacy Service who are here to support you if you are not satisfied with any aspect of NHS care that you have received and wish to make a complaint.
- We provide a free and independent client-led advocacy service to those who wish to complain about care or treatment received from the NHS.
- We work with all NHS organisations to encourage learning from complaints.
- Guide and support you through the complaints process
- Explain the options available to you
- Assist you with correspondence
- Support you at meetings
- Help to voice your concerns
- Act only with your consent
- Explain how to access your health records
TO CONTACT THE ADVOCACY SERVICE PLEASE PHONE 0845 665 0763
Donna Coleman / Pauline Marr (Patient/Complaints Advocates)
Peter Mair (Advocate Support Officer)