In accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the Act), every public authority is required to adopt and maintain a Publication Scheme.
The Act requires that all public authorities will proactively make information available to the public and recognises that the public have the right to know how services are run, including how much they cost and requires all public authorities to be proactive in making information readily available.
Public Health Wales publication scheme is available here.
Public Health Wales also publishes routine documents in a number of ways:
- Public Health Wales publishes the majority of its reports, guidance and plans in Groupware Document Databases. Documents stored there can be viewed online or downloaded at your convenience.
- CARIS publications can be found from the CARIS internet site: Congenital Anomaly Register & Information Service
- Screening publications can be found on the Screening internet sites listed below:
- The 1000 Lives Plus publications can be found on the programme internet site at: 1000 Lives Plus
- Publications by the Public Health Wales Observatory can be found on their website at: http://www.publichealthwalesobservatory.wales.nhs.uk/
- Publications by the Networks can be found on their respective internet sites listed below.
- WCISU publications can be found on the WCISU internet site: Welsh Cancer Intelligence and Surveillance Unit
- Publications which were available from the former Wales Centre for Health internet site can still be accessed from the links below:
Freedom of Information
To find out about Freedom of Information or to make an information request, see the Public Health Wales Freedom of Information pages.