- Uptake of all scheduled immunisations in children less than one year of age exceeded the 95% uptake target this quarter. Twenty Local Authority (LA) areas exceeded the 95% uptake target for the 5 in 1 and MenC vaccines, with 17 achieving 95% uptake for all routine immunisations in one year olds.
- Uptake of the first dose of MMR vaccine in two year old children increased to 93% this quarter and ranged by LA from 89% to just below 97%. Eight LA area achieved the target of 95% uptake.
- Uptake of the second MMR dose by five years of age increased to 88% this quarter, ranging by LA from 82% to 92%.
- Uptake of 4 in 1 pre-school booster in five year old children was 90%, ranging by LA from 84% to 95%.
- Uptake of first dose of Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) vaccine in girls in the 2010-11 School Year 8 was 88% and uptake of the complete three dose course was 84%.
- Coverage of one dose of MMR vaccine in 16 year olds this quarter was 92% and coverage of a completed two dose course was 83%.