Please remember that another patient can be seen in your place. Therefore, it is important that you notify us as soon as possible, if the appointment / admission date that you have been offered is not suitable for you.
A further mutually convenient date and time can be arranged for you.
Please contact the hospital to change or cancel an appointment by using one of the following methods:
- By telephoning the number on your appointment letter
- By leaving a message on the Appointment Answerphone (Freephone 0800 614168)
- By emailling us at: email@example.com
The Outpatient Departments are very busy areas, and we would appreciate if you could please:
- Arrive on time - try to avoid being more than ten minutes early as waiting room space can be limited.
- Book in at the reception desk on arrival.
- Remember to book your next appointment at the reception, before leaving the hospital.
- Notify the receptionist of any change of name, address or family doctor on arrival; this will ensure that the information we hold both on computer and in manual records is accurate.
It is important to notify the hospital if you no longer require your appointment, or if your appointment date is inconvenient.
When making any enquires about your appointment, please quote your hospital number. This will begin with either "M" or "W", followed by 7 digits (M9999999 or W9999999).
|Outpatient Clinic||Contact Number|
|Main Outpatients (General Medicine, General Surgery, Palliative Medicine and Neurology)||(01656) 752145|
|Dermatology & Rheumatology Clinic||(01656) 752091|
|Dermatology Laser Clinics||(01656) 753958|
|ENT, Ophthalmology and Maxillo Facial Clinic||(01656) 752169|
|Orthoptic Clinic||(01656) 752170|
|Trauma & Orthopaedic Clinic||(01656) 752740|
|Children's Clinic||(01656) 752230|
|Diabetic Clinic||(01656) 752656|
|Short Stay Unit||(01656) 752900|
|The Women’s Health Unit (Gynaecology, Ante-natal and Colposcopy)||(01656) 752467|