We use cookies on this website, and some may have been set already.
If you continue to use the site without changing your settings, we'll assume you agree to this.
Find out more about which cookies we use and why
Hide this message

Who should I talk to about my concern?

In person:


If you feel able to do so, the best place to start is by talking to the staff who were involved with your care and treatment. They can try to sort out your concern immediately. If this doesn’t help or if you do not want to speak to staff who provided the service, then you can contact a member of the concerns team.

You can also contact the concerns team by:

e-mail: ConcernsTeam.bcu@wales.nhs.uk


When contacting the BCUHB by e-mail, to enable your concerns to be dealt with efficiently, it would be helpful to receive as much detail as possible. 


We would ask that you include your full name, date of birth, hospital number (if known) and information about the hospital or community service about which you have concerns, together with a contact telephone number if you would prefer a verbal response. 


We will then endeavour to provide you with feedback as soon as possible.


Letter – write to:

Concerns Team
Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board 
Ysbyty Gwynedd
LL57 2PW



Hospital and Community Services in Anglesey, Gwynedd, Conwy, Denbighshire, Flint and Wrexham  - (01248) 384194.


If you have a concern about services that you have received from your General Practitioner (GP), Dentist, Pharmacist or Optician you should normally ask the practice to look into it for you, but if you prefer, you can ask your Local Health Board to do so.



Last updated: 17 October 2012