Welcome to the Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board
In this section you will find our current vacancies, details of the great benefits available for our staff and links on working and living in North Wales.
The majority of vacancies within the Health Board has the following statement 'Please note that we will only accept applications from staff currently employed by Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board'. The Recruitment FAQs aims to answer any questions you may have regarding this statement.
If you would like more information about the services provided by the Health Board, you will find this under the 'Services' link above.
- Video Channel - see what it's like to live and work in North Wales
- Great Benefits
- Developing our Staff
- Agenda for Change
- Work Experience
- North Wales Clinical School
- Postgraduate Education
- A Beautiful Place to Live
- House Prices in North Wales
- Schools in the Area
- Medical Workforce (Saesneg yn unig)
- Medical Careers in Wales Website