Registering with the Practice

Mumbles Pier

We recommend that all students moving to Swansea to study should register with a GP in Swansea.
We are based on the campus of the University and provide a service geared to the needs of students.
If you are entitled to NHS care and live within our practice area you can register with our practice.

Want to register with the University Health Centre?

You also have the option of registering with one of the other local medical practices.

We would recommend this if you are registering a child.

Contact details for the other surgeries in Swansea may be obtained from ABMU Health Board

Last updated: 31/05/2012