|.... website hosted by HOWIS|
Welcome to Birchgrove Surgery
Birchgrove Surgery was first established in the 1920's. The Practice is a Partnership of 5 GP's - Dr Jonathan Prichard, Dr Angus Maclean, Dr Jacqueline Graham, Dr Elizabeth Arnold and Dr Jeremy Davies.
The main surgery moved to its present location in August 2005; we also run a branch surgery in Rhiwbina Clinic.
Last updated: 25/11/2013