How to make a complaint about an NHS dentist

If you need to make a complaint about the care or service provided by an NHS dentist or dental practice, in the first instance you should contact the practice directly, preferably in writing, to raise the issue.
If you prefer not to deal with the practice directly, you can contact the complaints manager at your Health Board instead. You'll find contact details on the web pages below: